We Triazine Soft belive the connecting dots which will turn the best results. If you have an idea of the project talk to us an we will churn into a great product.
Protecting Your Privacy
Shadow infosystem is committed to providing you with the highest levels of customer service. This includes protecting your privacy. Shadow infosystem is bound by the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988, which sets out a number of principles
concerning the protection of your personal information.
Set out below is information that Shadow infosystem is required to communicate to its customers. Shadow infosystem recommends that you keep this information for future reference.
Your personal information
Personal information held by Shadow infosystem may include your name, current and previous addresses, telephone/mobile phone number, email address, bank account or credit card details, occupation, driver’s licence number and your Shadow infosystem PIN, username or password. Shadow infosystem also holds details of your Shadow infosystem services (including their status).
If you choose not to provide certain personal information, Shadow infosystem may not be able to provide you with the services you require, or the level of service on which Shadow infosystem prides itself.
How we collect personal information
Shadow infosystem collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- Directly from you, when you provide information by phone or in application forms, or when you submit your personal details through Shadow infosystem’s websites (e.g. during www. shadowinfosystem.com registration or trial services)
- from third parties such as Shadow infosystem’s related companies, credit reporting agencies or your representatives
- from publicly available sources of information
- in response to a survey, contest or sweepstakes
- from the organisations identified below under ‘When Shadow infosystem discloses your personal information’
- from Shadow infosystem’s own records of how you use your Shadow infosystem services; or when legally required to do so.
How we use your personal information
Your personal information may be used to:
- verify your identity
- assist you to subscribe to Shadow infosystem’s current services
- offer you and provide additional Shadow infosystem or related services
- administer and manage those services, including charging, billing and collecting debts
- inform you of ways the services provided to you could be improved
- conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness and for fraud
- research and develop Shadow infosystem’s services
- gain an understanding of your information and communication needs in order for Shadow infosystem to provide you with a better service
- maintain and develop Shadow infosystem’s business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems.
Also, your personal information is collected so that Shadow infosystem can promote and market its services to you (including by way of direct mail, telemarketing, SMS and MMS messages). Shadow infosystem does this to keep you informed of its products, services and special offers. If you do not wish Shadow infosystem to promote and market its products, services and special offers to you, please call +91-8285560008.
In relation to marketing and promotional material sent via email, Shadow infosystem will send such material to you unless you indicate you wish to opt-out by selecting this option in the email.
When we disclose your personal information
In order to deliver the services you require, Shadow infosystem may disclose your personal information to organisations outside of Shadow infosystem. Your personal information is disclosed to these organisations only in relation to Shadow infosystem providing its services to you. These organisations may carry out Shadow infosystem’s:
- Customer enquiries
- Mailing operations
- Billing and debt-recovery functions
- Information technology services
- Installation, maintenance and repair services
- Marketing and telemarketing services
- Market research
- Web site usage analysis
Shadow infosystem takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Shadow infosystem’s web sites
Shadow infosystem provides products and services via its various web sites. When you visit Shadow infosystem’s sites, its web servers record anonymous information such as the time, date and URL of the request. This information assists Shadow infosystem to improve the structure of its web sites and monitor their performance.
Shadow infosystem may use ‘cookies’ on various web sites. Cookies are an industry standard and most major web sites use them. A cookie is a small text file that our web sites may place on your computer. Usually, cookies are used as a means for Shadow infosystem’s web sites to remember your preferences. As such, cookies are designed to improve your experience of Shadow infosystem’s web sites.
In some cases, cookies may collect and store personal information about you. Shadow infosystem extends the same privacy protection to your personal information whether gathered via cookies or from other sources. You can adjust your Internet browser to disable cookies or to warn you when cookies are being used. However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain areas of our web sites or take advantage of the improved web site experience that cookies offer.
Shadow infosystem also collects Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. IP addresses are assigned to computers on the internet to uniquely identify them within the global network. Shadow infosystem collects and manages IP addresses as part of the service of providing internet session management and for security purposes.